How to Make Habanero Pepper Jelly Recipe
You will learn about how to make habanero pepper jelly recipe. We even have a cool video that shows you step by step instruction on how to make this jelly. is so simple and easy to make pepper jelly.
Check out the kit that we used for this here
This habanero jelly recipe is super simple to make and does not require many ingredients. This habanero pepper jelly recipe is super easy to make.
This jelly recipe is super hot and sweet and is perfect for crackers, bagels, and wings. Give this habanero pepper jelly recipe a try.
Here is a list of the ingredients we used to make this habanero pepper jelly:
- 1 cup of shredded carrot
- 14 habanero peppers chopped (1/2 were de-veined and seeded)
- 5 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup minced red bell pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1.5 cups of cider vinegar
- 1 packet of fruit pectin
Materials for Habanero Jelly Recipe:
- Big pot to process cans
- Canning kit https://amzn.to/2CcqgSA
- Medium Size Pot
- 6-8 half pint canning jars
- canning lids
- canning rings
Directions to Make Habanero Jelly Recipe
- Gather all ingredients to prepare & chop necessary peppers
- Chop up all habanero peppers and de-seed as many as you would like. (Note: Habanero peppers are hot, so you may want to start with 1/2 deseeded to see if that is too hot for you
- Add peppers and carrots to some type of blender and pulse until you get mini chunks of your pepper/carroty blend. Careful not to liquify too much, but enough to be specks.
- Add vinegar to the pot and mix in all 5 cups of the sugar, bring to a boil until sugar dissolves completely; about 5 mins
- Add in habanero pepper slurry to the sugar/vinegar liquid and bring to boil; boil for 5-10 mins
- Add in your pectin according to the directions on packet Bring back to boil for another 5 mins until pectin has dissolved
- Ladle mixture into canning jars and process the jars in a water bath for at least 10 minutes to get your habanero pepper jelly
QUESTION- Have a question about How to Make Habanero Pepper Jelly Recipe. Post in the comments section of this post!